Document Control Group
Mechanical Engineering Group Support
ME10 Drawing Electronic File(s) Document Control Released Drawing Turn-In & The Archive Process
DCG CHECKS ME10_holding directory
- turned in drawing(s) not in holding directory will be "REJECTED"
- turned in drawing(s) without typed in signatures will be "REJECTED"
DCG DRAWING QC PROCESS
- Discrepancy: basic changes may be made by hand i.e. transposed number, correct revision etc.
- Discrepancy: technical content changes must be made by generating an ECO or a new revision level
- Designer must initial and date all hand changes
- Initialed/dated hand change confirms that the Designer has changed the electronic drawing file
- Designer notifies DCG that hand changes have been corrected to the electronic drawing file
DCG RE-CHECKS ME10_holding directory
- if electronic drawing changes have not been made, those turn-in drawing(s) will be "REJECTED"
- DCG moves checked/confirmed electronic drawing file(s) to archive directory
- DCG deletes ME10_holding directory file & completes drawing log-in process