20th International Conference on Hadron Spectroscopy and Structure (HADRON 2023)
- 20th International Conference on Hadron Spectroscopy and Structure (HADRON 2023)http://hadron2023.ge.infn.it/Genova, Italy2023-06-05EDT8:00:00 ~ 2023-06-09EDT17:00:0018395
The 20th International Conference on Hadron Spectroscopy and Structure (HADRON 2023) will take place in Genova, Italy from June 5 to 9, 2023.
HADRON2023 will be held at the Department of Architecture of the University of Genova (https://architettura.unige.it/en/), located in the historical center of the city.
The scientific program includes the latest developments in the following topics:
- Meson spectroscopy,
- Baryon spectroscopy,
- Exotic hadrons and candidates,
- Hadron decays, production, and interactions,
- Analysis tools,
- QCD and hadron structure,
- Hadrons in hot and nuclear environment,
- Hypernuclei and kaonic atoms,
- New facilities,
- Hadrons and physics beyond the standard model.
The Conference will start on Monday, June 5, and end on Friday, June 9, 2023. Attendance will be in person. The agenda will include invited and contributed talks, with morning plenary sessions and afternoon parallel sessions. HADRON2023 is organized with the support of the Istituto Nazionale di Fisica Nucleare (INFN), the Università di Genova, and the non-profit cultural association Science is Cool (SCOOL).
Further details are available at the conference website https://agenda.infn.it/event/33110/