- Cryocooler fundamentals and space applications course notes
- AIP Digital Archives
- AIP Proceedings Alerts
- Elsevier Freedom Collection
- Particle Accelerator Proceedings
- IOPScience Collection
- CRC Handbook to Physics/Chemistry
- MIT Radiation Series
- Nature Journals complete list
- OSA Journals
- Springer Physics and Astronomy
- Springer Collection
- Lecture Notes in Physics
- Springer Tracts in Modern Physics
- Topics in Applied Physics
- Advances in Solid State Physics
- Wiley E-Books
- Royal Society of Chemistry Journals
Welcome to Information Resources, your gateway to the library's online catalog, physics and engineering databases, electronic journals and scientific information resources, full-text Jlab publications, professional paper preparation information, and records management assistance!
Take a look at our new online catalog!
How to use the Jefferson Lab Library
Library staff continues to be committed to provide the resources that are needed to drive world-class science at the laboratory. Jefferson Lab's library books are temporarily not available in a specific location for patrons to browse, but they are available to check out through the online catalog.
Make your requests for items and inter-library loans using our help page: https://www.jlab.org/IR/desktop.html
If you have any questions or need assistance, contact Library staff via email@example.com.
Library Support (preferred method of contact) - General Questions, Support