Magnet Measurement Hurricane Checklist
READINESS CONDITION 3 - BEGINNING OF HURRICANE SEASON (JUNE 1)
1) Review ME Group hurricane check list.
2) Review/update this hurricane check list.
3) Check inventory for the following supplies:
Þ Plastic covering
Þ Heavy tape
READINESS CONDITION 2
1) Review all work in progress and make necessary changes to the schedule and to priorities.
READINESS CONDITION 1, WIND CONDITIONS I AND II
1) Backup PC hard drives.
2) Turn off and unplug all electronic equipment, including computers, CAMC electronics rack and breaker controlling JIB crane.
3) Cover and secure the following items with plastic:
Þ PCs and computer terminals
Þ Printer in office
Þ Anything in the area that may be damaged by water
4) Ensure all test probes are secured in proper location.
5) Put NMR probes in storage case and put the case in the office.
DOWNGRADING READINESS CONDITIONS
1) Inspect all areas. Document problems. Initiate repairs and replacements
2) as appropriate.
3) Restore all operable equipment to operation.
4) Review the Magnet Measurement Hurricane Checklist and initiate necessary changes.
* For questions regarding Emergency Management, contact Tom Hassler, x7601.