The Dosimetry Office is located in the Library of the Arc Building. Use the links below to get information on dosimetry and the services that are available to you.
- Individual Dose Page
- On-line Dosimeter Request System
New On-line Dosimeter Request Form
- On-line Tour System
- Request for Testing Dosimetry
Things to know:
- Each request should be submitted electronically
- An electronic signature is required
- A Project/Org is required for each dosimeter/rod
- Dose results can be viewed via this
web link after the processor has alerted us of the
(https://misportal.jlab.org/mis/apps/ehs/tlds/index.cfm) Look for the link on the left of your page that says "Experimental Dosimetry".
- Dosimetry Forms
Transfer Request - This form should be used if you have any dose history from another facility.
Dosimeter Rack Change Request - Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Radiopharmaceutical Use - To be filled out prior to you having any medical procedure whereby you will be injected with a radionuclide.
Declaration of Pregnancy
Withdrawal of Declaration of Pregnancy
Fetal Monitoring Option