The parallel program is organized into nine tracks, listed in the table below:
- Online Computing
- Offline Computing
- Distributed Computing
- Data Organization, Management and Access
- Sustainable and Collaborative Software Engineering
- Physics Analysis Tools
- Facilities and Virtualization
- Collaboration, Reinterpretation, Outreach and Education
- Exascale Science
Cross-cutting themes of above tracks:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Heterogeneous computing
This edition of the conference will place special emphasis on high performance data organization, management, and access (DOMA), a topic of interest and relevance throughout the scientific community.
The call for abstracts will open August 2021 and will close on November 20th. Exceptional contributions may be proposed for promotion to a plenary talk by the Program Committee. All accepted talks and posters will be allocated space in the published proceedings of CHEP 2022. The proceedings will be published in an open access journal after papers have been peer reviewed under the supervision of the Program Committee.