Information Technology for the 12 GeV Era - Internal Review
May 20, 2011
Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility
Newport News, VA
The one day internal CIO review of most aspects of Information Technology that impact preparations for and initial running of the 12 GeV science program will take place Friday, May 20. This review is intended to get a good understanding of progress towards IT in the12 GeV era, and discover if there are areas that might need increased effort in the coming year.
Thank you in advance for working this important area of the Lab. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.
- Chip Watson, Chair (Jefferson Lab, Deputy CIO)
- Cortney Carpenter (W&M, CIO)
- Graham Drinkwater (CSC, Director, Maximo Services, ATG)
- Brad Sawatzky (Jefferson Lab, Hall C IT)
- Richard Jones (UConn, GlueX)
- Karl Slifer (Univ New Hampshire, User Group BOD IT representative)