Exclusive 2010 Workshop
The 4th Workshop on Exclusive Reactions at High Momentum Transfer
May 18-21, 2010
Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility
Newport News, Virginia USA
The workshop will focus on one of the most highly studied current areas in hadron physics with electromagnetic probes, and one which will be a primary area of study in the next generation of new accelerators.
The workshop will focus on the:
- Generalized parton distributions (GPD).
- Deeply virtual Compton scattering (DVCS).
- Deeply virtual meson production (DVMP).
- Transverse structure of hadrons (TMD).
- Hadron form factors - elastic and transition.
- QCD - AdS, non-perturbative, pQCD, Dyson-Schwinger.
- QCD - Lattice
- Threshold meson production at high Q2
- Higher energy phenomena.
- Exclusive Reactions with an Electron Ion Collider
Physics Organizing Committee:
Anatoly Radyushkin (co-chair)
Paul Stoler (co-chair)
"This meeting is sponsored in part by the JAS Initiatives Fund, a $0.05M program provided annually by Jefferson Science Association, LLC."