XVI International Conference on Hadron Spectroscopy
September 13-18, 2015
Marriott at City Center
Newport News, VA
Jefferson Lab Tour
As part of the tour scheduled for September 16, 2015 at Jefferson Lab, you will be taking a tour of a portion of the lab. To participate in this tour – in advance of the tour – please register on Jefferson Lab’s online tour database – using the link provided below no later than September 14, 2015. Each guest must sign in separately with their legal name and full address:
Please read the information presented as you complete your online registration. If you have any questions, contact Mike Robbins, Jefferson Lab Tour Coordinator - at 757-269-7617 or email@example.com as soon as possible.
For the tour and for your safety:
• Wear long pants or slacks – Shorts, capri pants, skirts, and dresses are not permitted.
• Wear short or long-sleeved shirts. Sleeveless shirts or tank tops are not permitted.
• Wear flat or low-heeled, closed-toe shoes. Sandals, open-toe or high heel shoes are not permitted.
For identification purposes:
• In order to participate in a tour, visitors must present identification compliant with the federal REAL ID Act. Currently, drivers' licenses from the following states are not compliant with the REAL ID Act: American Samoa, Arizona, Idaho, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, New Hampshire and New York (The following link will help you determine whether your state’s drivers' licenses and IDs are compliant with the federal REAL ID Act: http://www.dhs.gov/secure-drivers-licenses
• If a visitor does not possess a state-issued driver’s license or ID card that is compliant with the REAL ID Act, the individual must present one of the other identifications listed on the Department of Homeland Security website: www.tsa.gov/traveler-information/acceptable-ids. Note: College, university, and K-12 teacher and student picture IDs are not considered REAL IDs. Picture IDs other than those listed in the referenced web sites will not be accepted as REAL IDs. Actual documents are required for verification. Electronic (cell phone or tablet) and paper pictures of actual documents (e.g. passports, green cards) will not be accepted as REAL IDs.
If you are a Jefferson Lab employee, user, or student and have a personal Jefferson Lab assigned dosimeter, you must pick it up prior to the tour and wear it. Please let Mike Robbins know that you do have an assigned dosimeter.
Cameras and smartphones are always welcome! We look forward to your visit to Jefferson Lab.