Spin Structure at Long Distance
March 12-13, 2009
Jefferson Lab, Newport News, VA USA
The proceedings will be published by the American Institute of Physics (AIP) in print and electronic versions. The book will be sent to all attendees who will also have free access to the on-line proceedings.
Instructions for authors, templates and other information can be found at http://proceedings.aip.org/proceedings/authors.jsp
The format is 6 x 9 inch and the length limit is 10 pages for all speakers. Please submit your manuscript to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before May 1, 2009.
To ensure ease of publication, please verify the following before sending your manuscript:
1. Include a PDF version and the source files. If this involves many files, compress them into a single archive.
2. Include your full name in filenames.
3. Check that all plots are understandable in black and white.
4. The final printout will be 15% smaller than your PDF file. Ensure that all texts and figure labels large enough to be readable.
5. If you have not already done so, please complete and sign an AIP Copyright Transfer agreement form and send it to us.