Information Management Committee
The Jefferson Lab Information Management Committee provides decision-making guidelines about recorded information, including:
- what should be saved
- in what manner it should be saved
- how it should be protected
- what should be discarded
These decisions are necessary to support the legal, fiscal, administrative, and other research needs of the Laboratory, SURA, federal government, Commonwealth of Virginia, and general public.
The committee also:
- develops a lab-wide emergency and vital records program to ensure the safety of existing records in order to re-establish all vital functions of the lab in the event of a disaster.
- promotes lab-wide knowledge of the importance of vital records.
- establishes training guidelines to educate lab personnel regarding the identification and safeguarding of records.
- acts as liaison between their individual departments and the Records Management office.
The committee consists of representatives from all divisions of the lab. The members are:
Matthew Bickley, Accelerator - Software
Terry Carlino, Accelerator - MCC
Ron Lauze, Accelerator - Operations
Kim Kindrew, IT - Information Resources
Justine Jackson, EHSQ - RADCON
Dana Cochran, IT - MIS
Rhonda Scales, Directorate
Dena Polyhronakis, Administration - Business Services