Physics Topics: Campaigns
The Structure of the Nuclear Building Blocks
- How are nucleons made from quarks and gluons?
- How does QCD work in the 'strong' (confinement) regime?
- How does the NN force arise from the underlying quark and gluon structure of hadronic matter?
- How well does a meson exchange-based NN force describe the few-body form factors?
- Is there evidence for the QCD structure of nuclear matter from "color transparency" in nucleon propagation?
- Are the nucleon properties modified in the nuclear medium?