Jefferson Lab Radiation Control Manual Revision 4 July 2010
- PART 3 Radioactive Source Controls
- 431 - Definitions
- 432 - Procurement, Receipt, and Shipment of Sources
- 433 - Movement and Use of Sources
- 434 - Custody of Sourcess
- 435 - Storage of Sources
- 436 - Records and Inspections
- PART 8 Support Activities
- 481 - Personal Protective Equipment
- 482 - Decontamination
- 483 - Vacuum Cleaners and Portable Air-Handling Equipment
The following reference documents are used for guidance regarding this chapter. The CFR web site http://www.gpoaccess.gov/cfr/index.html contains further information on this reference material.
ANSI/UL 586 provides HEPA filter integrity testing criteria.
Resource Conservation and Recovery Act and Toxic Substances Control Act applies to waste that contains both radioactive and hazardous materials.
49 CFR 170 through 180 describe requirements for inspecting and surveying packages, containers and transport conveyances prior to off-site transport.
10 CFR 835
Chapter 3 | Back to Main Table of Contents | Chapter 5