Sustainability and Environmental Management Committee
Jefferson Lab's Sustainability and Environmental Management (SEM) Committee has two primary responsibilities:
(1) Support the development and implementation of sound sustainable practices at Jefferson Lab.
(2) Oversee the implementation and evolution of the lab's Environmental Management System (EMS).
Both responsibilities require that each member:
- Contribute in their area(s) of expertise.
- Provide recommendations to the Laboratory Director (through the Associate Director, ESH&Q) on the development and implementation of policy and programs.
- Identify and implement ways to improve employee awareness of the program and foster supportive personal and organizational behaviors.
- Recommend and review training and communications related to the lab's sustainability program
|Bill Mooney (Chair)||FM&L||5461|
|Bill Rainey (Vice Chair)||ESH&Q||7898|
|Brita Hampton||COO/ Education||7633|