|ATTENTION: Pressure systems with a design initiated on or after January 4, 2016 shall meet the requirements of the new Supplement. For pressure systems under construction prior to the above start date, the assigned DA shall choose to either follow the Supplement or continue following Revision 3.4 of ES&H Manual Chapter 6151 Pressure and Vacuum Safety Program and its Technical Appendices. If Revision 3.4 is followed, the DA must still complete Forms PS-1, PS-4 and PS-5 of this Supplement; create and file a P&ID; and complete the steps defined in Section 10, Inspections and Section 11, System Turnover.|
|Use caution when viewing documents on cellphones or tablets. Compatibility issues can cause formatting and cross reference changes.|
- ES&H MANUAL CHAPTER 6151
- PRESSURE AND VACUUM SYSTEMS SAFETY SUPPLEMENT
Click here for entire document in Word format.
- WELDING AND BRAZING PROGRAM SUPPLEMENT
THE PRESSURE AND VACUUM SYSTEMS HAZARD AWARENESS TRAINING MODULE SAF 130A HAS BEEN UPDATED.
ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN TRAINED PRIOR TO DECEMBER 15, 2014, MUST RETAKE SAF130A BEFORE DECEMBER 14, 2015. THE ON-LINE REFRESHER VERSION IS NOW AVAILABLE AT: https://www.jlab.org/div_dept/train/webbasedtraining.html
THOSE WHO REQUIRE THE TRAINING AND HAVE NEVER TAKEN IT CAN SIGN UP FOR THE CLASSROOM COURSE HERE: https://misportal.jlab.org/training/home.seam
SAF130B DESIGN AUTHORITY TRAINING, DECEMBER 9, 2015 slides
- Pressure Systems Collections (Docushare)
- ES&H Manual Chapter 6151 Pressure and Vacuum Systems Safety Program - OLD
- ES&H Manual Chapter 6122 Hot Work (i.e. Welding, Cutting, Brazing, and Grinding) Safety Program
- ES&H Manual Welding and Brazing Program Supplement - OLD
- Pressure Systems Committee
- George Rawls' Out Brief: Pressure Systems Assist Visit 10-12 February 2015