EES provides Jefferson Lab electrical engineering services for the design, construction, and maintenance support that is necessary to achieve high reliability accelerator operations, and to support the nuclear physics programs as well as other lab initiatives.
The department performs its functions safely, in a dynamic atmosphere, while promoting staff development in accelerator engineering, with an emphasis on developing world class capability in selected areas.
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT (EESMGT)
Daily Work Schedule: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m
- Andrew Kimber, Dept. Head Electrical Engineering Systems
55/2509, (757) 269-5145, email@example.com
- Kenneth Baggett, Dept. Deputy and Operations Liaison
55/2511, (757) 269-6088, firstname.lastname@example.org
Daily Work Schedule: 6:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m
- ECAD Daily Work Schedule: 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Fabrication Daily Work Schedule: 6:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Michelle Brisiel, 4 X 9, 4 hr. Friday
- Mark Lester, 4 X 10, Friday off
Ernest Stallworth, EESSUP Grp. Ldr.
55/2553, (757) 269-5143, email@example.com