Welcome to Jefferson Lab
All Users need to make sure they have access to be onsite before they try to take a RWI/II test. This means they have been approved to be onsite - not just applied to be onsite. Contact your sponsor or the JRIS department if you are unclear of your status. The JRIS contact is firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ULO accepts walk-ins for testing - RadCon does not. The ULO email address is: email@example.com
Practicals, however, are still managed by appointments only through our new booking tool. The practicals are handled in our office in the ESH Bldg. (Bldg 52).
Rad Worker Training Requirements for Users
If it is determined that you will need RW-I qualifications (your Sponsor will decide this), you will need to:
- Take the RWI course - SAF801C. View it from here: https://www.jlab.org/human_resources/training/webbasedtraining
- Read and sign the General Access RWP - SAF801kd. View it from here: https://www.jlab.org/human_resources/training/webbasedtraining
- Request a dosimeter. Please use the link below for this request. On-line Dosimeter Request Form
- Use our booking tool when you are ready to take the RWI test. Employees/subcontractors may take their test in our office in Building 52. Users can choose ULO or Radcon. BOOK HERE: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/JeffersonLabRadConElectronicTest@jeffersonlab.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/
- USERS can take the RWI training in either the User Liasion Office (Bldg. 12) or with RadCon (Bldg. 52). If you want to take your training with ULO, you should email the ULO for details on their schedule. Their email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to take your test with Radcon, please use our booking tool to schedule your appointment: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/JeffersonLabRadConElectronicTest@jeffersonlab.onmicrosoft.com/booking
- Use our booking tool when you are ready to make an appointment to take the RWI practical. All practicals are handled in Building 52 by RadCon staff. You must have taken the RWI TEST before sitting for the practical. BOOK HERE: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/JeffersonLabRadConElectronicTest@jeffersonlab.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/
If you are a User at Jefferson Lab, you should visit the ULO website to get all the information you will need to visit the lab.