Escorting a Visitor
In order to escort a visitor into a Radiological area here at Jefferson Lab, place note these items:
- To start a tour, click on “New Tour” from this link: https://misportal.jlab.org/mis/apps/ehs/tour/radconIndex.cfm
- A Jefferson Lab username and password are required for entry into this database.
- All visitors MUST be over the age of 18 on the day of the tour. Any requests for deviations of this requirement will need to go through the RadCon Manager (757-876-5342).
- All escorts will need to read and sign the Escort Agreement (link in the tour database).
- All visitors will need to read and sign the Visitor Agreement (link in the tour database).
- All dosimetry will need to be procured from the Dosimetry Office (Bldg. 52) the day of the tour.
Any questions regarding radiological tours at Jefferson Lab, contact the Dosimetry Office at 757-269-7236.