Welcome to Jefferson Lab
If you are a visitor at Jefferson Lab, this is the right place for you. You will find a lot of information here regarding Radiation Worker-I training, who to contact, etc. on this page.
If it is determined that you will need RW-I qualifications (you're Sponsor will decide), you will need to:
- Prepare for the RW-I exam by watching the online training modules or read the printed paper study guide. Search for SRL skill code SAF801C using this link: https://www.jlab.org/human_resources/training/webbasedtraining or contact us to receive a printed version.
- Read and sign the General Access RWP before entry to the Accelerator Site. Use the link below and search for SRL skill code SAF801kd using this link: https://www.jlab.org/human_resources/training/webbasedtraining
- Take the proctored RW-I exam onsite (cannot be accessed offsite) at any one of these locations during regular business hours:
- Building 12
- Building 28
- Building 52
- Request an appointment to perform the RW-I Practical Factors exercise by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757-269-7463.
- Request a dosimeter. Please use this link (On-line Dosimeter Request Form ) to make this request. If you are having trouble accessing this link, please contact Becky Mosbrucker at 757-269-7236.
Other User information you may need can be accessed here.