JSA/Jefferson Lab is pleased to announce the development of the following technologies:
- Intense and Compact Source of THz Electromagnetic Radiation
- Multi-Watt THz Generator
- A Nuclear Cargo Detector
- A Method to Improve Cancerous Lesion Detection Sensitivity in a Dedicated Dual Head Scintimammography System
- Beta/Gamma Radiation Detection Distinguishing System
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and Optical Tissue Sample Image
- First Imaging Device Based on Array of Individual Silicon Photomultipliers *NEW*
Information concerning licensing can be obtained by completing and submitting the Licensing Interest Form.
JSA licensing process is available at: http://www.jlab.org/exp_prog/techtransfer/licensing.html.