Experimental Aspects of Hadron Spectroscopy and Phenomenology
- Experimental Aspects of Hadron Spectroscopy and Phenomenologyhttps://agenda.infn.it/event/27658/overviewRemote - University of York2021-09-14EDT3:00:00 ~ 2021-09-16EDT12:30:0015806
Following the activity of the Working Package 25 on "Light-and heavy-quark hadron spectroscopy", within the STRONG-2020 project we are glad to announce the second workshop:
Experimental aspects of Hadron Spectroscopy and Phenomenology
to be held at the University of York (online), September 14-16, 2021 (https://agenda.infn.it/event/27658/overview).
The discussion will be focused on:
- Precision calculations in non-perturbative QCD: Effective Field Theories (EFTs), analyticity, dispersion relations and Lattice QCD
- Spectroscopy & Exotic states
- Hadron Decays & Production
- Form factors, LECs, fundamental parameters of QCD and light nuclei spectroscopy
We look forward to meeting you soon.
Workshop Organising Committee:
M. Bashkanov (UoY)
M. Battaglieri (INFN)
J. Nieves (IFIC, CSIC-UV)
D.P. Watts (UoY)