The Jefferson Lab security program assures all visitors and employees of an open and secure work environment that fosters the continuation of creative scientific advances. Integrated security management ensures the protection of Laboratory assets, including physical and intellectual property, and establishes programs for cyber security, export control, and counterintelligence.
This site gives the Jefferson Lab community a single point of definitive information about protecting people, property, and information at Jefferson Lab.
The following links provide current policy, procedures, and contact information:
- Security Contacts
- Security Plans
- Export Control
- DOE Hosting Guide
- JLab Users Security Awareness Briefing (Select course GEN 034)
- Employee Concerns Program
- Reporting Fraud, Waste, and Abuse at Jefferson Lab
- Reporting Environment Safety and Health Concerns
- Reporting Workplace and Management Concerns
- Site Map
- General Access Area & Property Protection Area Maps
- Emergency Management
- Environment, Safety, & Health (ES&H)
- Event Planning Process
- Computer Center Security Information
- Computer Center Policies
For details on registration and access see the Guest Access Policy linked below:
Jefferson Lab's badging office provides photo ID access badges that are required for entry on Jefferson Lab's campus.