International Workshop on Partial Wave Analyses and Advanced Tools for Hadron Spectroscopy, PWA13/ATHOS8
- International Workshop on Partial Wave Analyses and Advanced Tools for Hadron Spectroscopy, PWA13/ATHOS8https://registration.mcs.cmu.edu/event/26/Carnegie Mellon University - Pittsburgh,2022-08-08EDT8:00:00 ~ 2022-08-13EDT17:00:0016765
The International Workshop on Partial Wave Analyses and Advanced Tools for Hadron Spectroscopy, PWA13/ATHOS8, is a joint meeting combining the 13th International Workshop on Pion-Nucleon Partial Wave Analysis and the Interpretation of Baryon Resonances and the 8th Workshop on Amplitude Analysis Tools for Hadron Spectroscopy.
The PWA13/ATHOS8 workshop will be held from Monday August 8 until Friday August 13, 2022, at Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. This meeting follows up on PWA12/ATHOS7 held in Bristol in 2021. The workshop consists of a plenary session with talks organized by around the following topics:
- Heavy mesons, Baryons and exotics spectroscopy
- PWA for Baryons
- Tools and Models for PWA and Amplitude analysis
- Light mesons spectroscopy
- Amplitude Analysis for input for others
- Tools for amplitude analysis
Further information will be made available at the workshop Indico site: https://registration.mcs.cmu.edu/event/26/
Registration will open in early May.