Radiation Control Checklist
- Visually inspect all boundary monitors for integrity. When computer
services are available, check the boundary monitors for proper
- When Plant Engineering permits, enter buildings and locate all
- Locate and checkout all portable radiation-monitoring instruments.
- When access to buildings is permitted, check out all fixed radiation
- Examine wall-mounted TLDs for water damage.
- Check integrity and placement of all portable shielding.
- Check integrity of dirt shielding on the experimental halls.
- Check status of all previously posted radiation warning signs.
- Check status of all hot spots surveyed during Readiness Condition 1.
- Check integrity of ground-water sampling wells.
contact Tina Menefee or
maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org