- During the initial visit to site:
- Check tunnel and end stations for overflowing floor sumps and standing water.
- Check above-ground buildings for water and wind damage to the installed equipment.
- Check all buildings and trailers for utilities (phone, electrical power, water).
- If electrical power is out, turn off all equipment so that restart can be controlled.
- Meet with Group Leaders, possibly off site, to develop a detailed
damage assessment and corrective action plan for all accelerator
- Coordinate site visit by Group Leaders. Group Leaders are to:
- Identify non-functioning systems
- Lock and tag damaged systems
- Make a cost and time estimate for repair or replacement
- Determine fitness for use of offices and shop areas
- Provide system status reports and cost and time estimates to the
Accelerator Division Head, the Director of Operations, and the EH&S
- Check with Computer Center for availability of computer services.
- Check with Control System Group Leader about availability of Control
- Maintain close contact with Plant Engineering, and be aware of the
status of utilities and support systems such as HVAC and LCW.
- Maintain close contact with the Radiation Control Group.
contact Tina Menefee or
maintained by email@example.com