2019 T-Shirt Design Contest
Jefferson Lab 2019 T-Shirt Contest Underway
Make your idea the winning design for Jefferson Lab's 2019 T-shirt! The Jefferson Lab Activities Group (JAG) is seeking entries for the annual T-shirt design contest.
Don’t procrastinate! The 5 p.m. Friday, March 8, deadline will be here before you know it. Submit your design online at www.jlab.org/jag. New ideas and previously submitted designs are welcome.
Voting on the designs will take place March 13 – April 5. Staff, students and users can vote. (Jefferson Lab computer account user name and password required, one vote per person)
The winning design will be unveiled at the lab's annual Run-A-Round event. The winning design will be printed on the T-shirts distributed – and available for purchase – after the Run-A-Round.
Requirements for the T-shirt design include:
- Submission should include a front (pocket) and back design. "Jefferson Lab," "DOE," "JSA, LLC," and "2019" must be included in the design. Resubmission of previous non-winning designs is welcome.
- The winning design will become the property of JSA, LLC/JLab.
- Designs may be subject to slight change to suit screen-printing limitations.
- All designs are subject to review to content and copyright infringement. Photos are difficult to reproduce on designs, so, are discouraged.
- Designs must be submitted electronically at: www.jlab.org/jag
- All submissions must provide a contact name, division and telephone number.
- All designs will be posted on the JAG webpage. Online voting will take place March 13 – April 5.
- The winning designer(s) will receive a free T-shirt and recognition. If the winning design is submitted by a team, each member will receive a T-shirt.
Previous winning Jefferson Lab T-shirt entries are available for viewing online at: http://www.jlab.org/intralab/committees/jag/archive/tshirt/index.html
Questions may be submitted to Daniel Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org. Keep in mind that photos are difficult to reproduce on designs, so their use is discouraged.
Visit the JAG webpage on or after February 13 to submit your entry and to see the winning entries from previous years: http://www.jlab.org/intralab/committees/jag/