Active Users Get Automated Calls of Jefferson Lab Closures, Delayed Openings
April 3, 2013
Active members of Jefferson Lab's user community and non-staff can receive automated messages on their local or cell phones notifying them if the lab will have a delayed opening or a closure due to unplanned events such as severe weather.
Users and non-staff wishing to receive these calls or to update their contact information should follow the instructions below to update their entry in JList:
- Use your JLab user name and password to log into JList: https://misportal.jlab.org/jlist/
- Starting with the top menu, click on People --> People Info --> My Info
- Click on the Personal tab
- Click the "Edit" button on this tab
A "Local" address should already exist on this page. Click the "Edit" button for the local address.
- If a "Local" address does not already exist, enter a new "Local" address by just typing a new address into the fields provided, being sure to pick "Local" from the "Type" drop-down box.
- Once you have entered the updated information, including phone number, click the "Save" button at the bottom of the screen. Then logout of JList.