Annual Benefits Enrollment Extended
ATTENTION ALL REGULAR AND TERM EMPLOYEES:
Important Update: Due to inclement weather conditions yesterday, Jefferson Lab's Open Enrollment period will be extended through Wednesday, March 4th.
Default Enrollment: If you choose not to make any changes to your
current benefits, no action is required to re-enroll this year.
However, if you wish to make changes to your current benefit elections, or want to participate for the first time or continue your enrollment in a Medical Care or Dependent Care
Flexible Spending Account, you must re-enroll, through Employee Self Service (ESS).
Dependents and Beneficiaries also need to be added or updated at this time.
Annual Enrollment Instructions:
- From a JLab computer, go to the JLab Insight page and Click on the Open Enrollment Link or type misportal.jlab.org/time in your browser address window and click on enter.
- This brings you to the Deltek Time & Expense with Employee Self Service.
- Enter your current JLab user id and password to access your ESS account.
- Click "Benefits" (link on the left side of the online menu).
- Click "Benefits Enrollment."
- Read Carefully and Follow Instructions. (Continue, Done and Save, allows you to move forward).
- Review your changes carefully.
- Click the "Confirm" button (bottom of Benefit Summary screen).
- Important: Print the Confirmation page and keep it for your records.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of the following:
Doug Roeder x 7576 or Treva Ferguson x 7291
content by email@example.com
maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org