Annual Reminder to Review Withholding Exemptions

Annual Reminder to Review Withholding Exemptions

Nov. 26, 2012

If you have had a change in circumstances, such as marriage or divorce, birth of a child, loss of a dependent, or change in exempt status, since you last filed a Form W-4, Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate, you may want to file a new Form W-4.

You can either change your allowances through the Time Collection/Employee Self Service (ESS) system ( ), or you can fill out a paper form and submit it to Payroll.

The paper forms are available through JLab Insight, from the IRS web-site (, or outside room 18 of the SSC, Building 28.

If you have any general questions about completing the form, please contact Sharon Hay at ext. 7620 or Janet Smith at ext. 7503.

content by

maintained by