JAG Seeks Design Ideas for 2017 JLab T-shirt Contest
JAG Seeks Design Ideas for 2017 JLab T-shirt Contest; Submission Deadline is March 17
Your idea could become the winning design for Jefferson Lab's 2017 T-shirt! The Jefferson Lab Activities Group is seeking entries for the annual T-shirt design contest.
Don’t procrastinate! The 5 p.m. Friday, March 17, deadline will be here before you know it. Submit your design online at www.jlab.org/jag. New ideas and previously submitted designs are welcome.
Voting on the designs will take place March 20-April 7. Staff, students and Users can vote (must have a JLab computer account user name and password. One vote per person.)
The winning design will be unveiled at the lab's annual Run-A-Round event, scheduled for May 17. The winning design will be printed on the T-shirts distributed – and available for purchase – after the Run-A-Round.
Requirements for the T-shirt design include:
- Submission should include a front (pocket) and back design. "Jefferson Lab," "DOE," "JSA, LLC," and "2017" must be included in the design. Resubmission of previous non-winning designs is welcome.
- The winning design will become the property of JSA, LLC/JLab.
- Designs may be subject to slight change to suit screen-printing limitations.
- All designs are subject to review to content and copyright infringement. Photos are difficult to reproduce on designs, so, are discouraged.
- Designs must be submitted electronically at: www.jlab.org/jag
- All submissions must provide a contact name, division and telephone number.
- All designs will be posted on the JAG webpage. Online voting will take place March 20-April 7.
- The winning designer(s) will receive a free T-shirt and recognition. If the winning design is submitted by a team, each member will receive a T-shirt.
Previous winning JLab T-shirt entries are available for viewing online at: http://www.jlab.org/intralab/committees/jag/archive/tshirt/index.html
Questions may be submitted to Stephanie Vermeire at: firstname.lastname@example.org . She notes that photos are difficult to reproduce on designs, so, are discouraged
Visit the JAG webpage to submit your entry and to see the winning entries from previous years: http://www.jlab.org/intralab/committees/jag/