JLab All-Hands Director's Meeting
Director Stuart Henderson will hold an all-hands meeting for JSA employees on Monday, Jan. 22, at 2 p.m. in the CEBAF Center auditorium to discuss details of the FY2018 Lab Agenda and how it impacts our lab-wide priorities moving forward. In addition, Stuart will give an update on lab highlights and news.
The Lab Agenda is framed around a set of four strategic outcomes:
- Enable scientific discoveries by the Nuclear Physics User Community through our unique, world leading facilities and capabilities.
- Plan for future facilities and capabilities to realize the long-term scientific goals in Nuclear Physics research.
- Provide technology solutions that support the NP community, the larger DOE mission and societal needs.
- Provide, protect, and improve the human, physical and information resources that enable world class science.
All interested employees are invited to participate. Seating will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Remember, no standing or sitting at the back of the auditorium or on auditorium stairs will be permitted.
You may also view the meeting live from one of these on-site satellite meeting locations:
- MCC Conference Room
- Test Lab, Conference Room 1227
- Support Service Center, Conference Room 53
- EHS Building, Conference Room 9
- CEBAF Center, Conference Room L102
Satellite location attendees may submit questions through the conference room monitor for discussion in real time by Stuart during the meeting.
If you are not able to attend the meeting in person or via an on-site satellite location, you may tune in to the live meeting via the streaming link. You may access the link with your Jefferson Lab username and password here: https://www.jlab.org/div_dept/cio/cni/all_hands/