JLab Insight now available
Over the past few months, the Jefferson Lab MIS and Electronic Media teams and CSC have been collaborating on the development of a new Intranet portal application, called JLab Insight. The goal of the software is to bring many of the Lab’s business functions into a single web-based application.
We are pleased to announce the initial rollout of JLab Insight today. The application is available at the following website:
Over the next few months, we will be working closely with Lab staff and users to bring additional functionality into the application. In addition to working one-on-one with various workgroups, MIS will host semi-monthly informal informational sessions, open to everyone at JLab, to discuss the existing functionality and future direction of the software. The current schedule of these sessions is as follows:
- Tuesday, October 3, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. Cebaf Center F113
- Thursday, October 4, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m, Cebaf Center F326/327
- Tuesday, October 10, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m, Cebaf Center F326/327
- Thursday, October 12, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m, Cebaf Center F326/327
- Thursday, October 26, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m, Cebaf Center F326/327
Future sessions will be posted on JLab Insight.
For more information, or to share your feedback, please contact:
- MIS: Mike Staron, email@example.com, x6317
- MIS: Kari Heffner, firstname.lastname@example.org, x5814
- Helpdesk, email@example.com
- Kari Heffner