New Requisition System
MIS and Procurement have been working on the development of a new program for writing requisitions. The new system will be a major upgrade, replacing the current system on DB1 with a web-based point-and-click program available from the MIS web pages. The new program is Maximo, and it will continue to have the same functionality, with a few improvements.
We are happy to announce that the transition of the Requisition system from DB1 to Maximo will be effective May 1, 2006.
In order to introduce the new application and to train users, Procurement and MIS will offer several training sessions:
- Monday, April 24, 2006 3:00 ? 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 25, 2006 2:00 ? 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 26, 2006 10:00 ? 11:00 a.m.
- Monday, May 1, 2006 10:00 ? 11:00 a.m.
** All sessions will be conducted in the CC Auditorium.
In order to support users on the new requisition application, MIS and procurement staff will be available during business hours to answer your questions. For assistance after the rollout on May 1, please contact one of the following people:
- Procurement: Dena Polyhronakis, email@example.com, x7610
- MIS: Dana Cochran, firstname.lastname@example.org, x7244
- MIS: Bobby Lawrence, email@example.com, x5818
content by Dena Polyhronakis" content="firstname.lastname@example.org
maintained by email@example.com