Performance Appraisal Process Begins Today
Jefferson Lab's performance review cycle is October 1 - September 30 each year. All supervisors should access the Performance Appraisal system and activate their employees' performance appraisals.
Supervisors should take a moment to:
- Review performance expectations from the previous year as they are activating the appraisals
- Coordinate any matrixed feedback for those employees who have been supporting other groups outside their home unit
- Update the employee's Skill Requirements List (SRL) via the Job Task Analysis tool
Once activated by the Supervisor, Employees will receive an email indicating that their appraisal is active and ready for completion:
- Complete self-assessment for the core and technical expectations
- Add comments in the designated box
- Review safety training
- Submit your self-assessment
For more details on commonly asked questions pertaining to the performance appraisal and promotion process, visit the HR web page under the Performance Appraisal link http://www.jlab.org/div_dept/admin/HR/appraisal_system.html
To learn more about the behaviors associated with diversity and inclusion and how to assess your performance against this core expectation, please review the Lab's Diversity & Inclusion Policy as well as other diversity related information.
To access the complete Performance Appraisal and Promotion schedules click here
In the event you are away from the Lab and need to access your performance appraisal, you may do so by obtaining a Personal Identification Number (PIN) from Marie Burrell (x7663), Cassandra Andrews (x7068), or Bruce Ullman (x7170).
Human Resources Director