Shutdown Housekeeping Reminders
Before you leave this evening, please make sure:
- Your Radiation Badge is in its place in the badge racks.
- If you won't be remotely accessing your personal computer over the
holiday shutdown, please turn off your computer, monitor and unneeded
peripherals. Copy machines that don't automatically shutdown may also be
turned off in order to save electricity.
- Do your time sheet per Jan Smith's email from this morning: Employee
- Be sure coffee pots are turned off and preferably unplugged.
- Please make sure all quick-spoiling food items have been removed from
refrigerators and placed in kitchenette or restroom trash receptacles so
Housekeeping can remove it tonight. Trash will be collected this evening.
- Other than trash pick up in the ARC on Dec. 30 -- next Tuesday -- for
commercial tenants, there will be no housekeeping services in any JLab
buildings until the lab re-opens on Jan.5.
Have a safe and happy Holiday Season!
content by firstname.lastname@example.org
maintained by email@example.com