TIAA-CREF INDIVIDUAL COUNSELING: August - November 2014
TIAA-CREF will be offering Individual Counseling Sessions, where you can discuss your personal financial situation with a TIAA-CREF financial consultant on a confidential basis. They will be available to discuss how to help you achieve your financial goals by investing in financial solutions such as mutual funds, brokerage, life insurance and annuities.
This Individual Counseling Session will help you simplify your retirement by:
- Providing objective advice and asset allocation based on your individual needs
- Showing you how you can get a personalized actionable plan
- Reviewing your retirement income options to provide you with the most flexibility possible
The counseling session will help you answer these questions:
- Are you setting realistic goals for key life events and retirement?
- Can you better balance your spending priorities to help you save more for your financial goals?
- What investment mix and strategy is best for you?
- What retirement income options may be right for your situation?
|Thursday, August 21, 2014||9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.||SSC (formerly VARC) 21|
|Thursday, September 25, 2014||9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.||SSC (formerly VARC) 21|
|Thursday, October 16, 2014||9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.||SSC (formerly VARC) 21|
|Thursday, November 20, 2014||9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.||SSC (formerly VARC) 21|
To schedule an appointment with a TIAA-CREF Individual Consultant to discuss your plan and options for managing your retirement savings, please call TIAA-CREF at (800) 732-8353, Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (ET).