TIAA - CREF Individual Counseling Sessions Offered
TIAA-CREF will be offering Individual Counseling Sessions that allow you to discuss your personal financial situation with a TIAA-CREF financial consultant on a confidential basis. They can discuss how to help you achieve your financial goals by investing in financial solutions, such as mutual funds, brokerage, life insurance and annuities.
This Individual Counseling Session can help you simplify your retirement by:
- Providing objective advice and asset allocation based on your individual needs;
- Showing you how you can get a personalized actionable plan; and
- Reviewing your retirement income options to provide you with the most flexibility possible.
The counseling session can help you answer these questions:
- Are you setting realistic goals for key life events and retirement?
- Can you better balance your spending priorities to help you save more for your financial goals?
- What investment mix and strategy is best for you?
- What retirement income options may be right for your situation?
To schedule an appointment visit www.tiaa.org/schedulenow or call TIAA-CREF at (800) 732-8353, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. (ET). You can also schedule an appointment for the following dates when counselors will be onsite in the Support Service Center (Building 28) Room 22i (except where noted). 2019 Spring and Summer TIAA-CREF Individual Counseling Session dates are:
For questions or more information, contact Treva Ferguson x 7291 or email@example.com