TIAA-CREF will be offering Individual Counseling Sessions, where you can discuss your personal financial situation with a TIAA-CREF financial consultant on a confidential basis. They will be available to discuss how to help you achieve your financial goals by investing in financial solutions, such as mutual funds, brokerage, life insurance and annuities.
- Providing objective advice and asset allocation based on your individual needs;
- Showing you how you can get a personalized actionable plan; and
- Reviewing your retirement income options to provide you with the most flexibility possible.
- Are you setting realistic goals for key life events and retirement?
- Can you better balance your spending priorities to help you save more for your financial goals?
- What investment mix and strategy is best for you?
- What retirement income options may be right for your situation?
You can also schedule an appointment for the following dates. These appointments will be held in Support Service Center room 221.