The Jefferson Lab Press Room
- City of Newport News transfers ownership of the seven-story Applied Research Center to Jefferson Lab
- Jefferson Lab scientist Alexandre Deur’s study of the spin structure of the nucleon earns him an APS Fellowship
- U.S. Department of Energy and French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission sign "Statement of Interest" on EIC
- This first-of-its-kind facility will provide unprecedented data management resources for research
- Bring your students for an unforgettable Physics Fest experience at Jefferson Lab!
- A national committee of eminent nuclear physicists publish recommendations on the next decade of research in nuclear science
- NSAC has released "A New Era of Discovery: The 2023 Long Range Plan for Nuclear Science"
- Kent Hammack brings extensive experience in facilities management to Jefferson Lab
- Jefferson Lab’s CEBAF Renovation and Expansion project will renovate two buildings to sustainably expand, optimize and modernize space available to staff and visiting scientists.
- Machine learning project aims to improve accelerator performance by streamlining beam-tuning tasks
- Collaboration will leverage data science in tackling critical issues and disparities in Hampton Roads
- Nine students selected for prestigious fellowship program
- With Inflation Reduction Act funding, Jefferson Lab is helping design and build a first-of-its-kind collider to learn more about matter at the smallest scale
- Jefferson Lab plays pivotal role in improving spin polarization technologies for harnessing virtually limitless clean power
- Argonne, Brookhaven and Jefferson Lab will repurpose 30-year-old APS magnets, which will find new life in the Electron-Ion Collider
- The Linac Coherent Light Source-II sees its first hard X-ray laser beams following completion of an upgrade carried out with support from Jefferson Lab