Science at the Luminosity Frontier: Jefferson Lab at 22 GeV Workshop
- Science at the Luminosity Frontier: Jefferson Lab at 22 GeV Workshophttps://www.jlab.org/conference/luminosity22gevCC Aud2023-01-23EST7:00:00 ~ 2023-01-25EST16:00:0017891
A workshop to explore the science made possible by an energy upgrade to the CEBAF accelerator. The workshop will take place at the laboratory from Monday, January 23, to Wednesday, January 25, 2023. This workshop will encompass the broad spectrum of topics in medium energy physics enabled by the potential upgrade, and will feature theoretical advances as well as recent and potential results. Concrete projections for experiments are encouraged.
Topics will include:
- Hadron spectra as probes of QCD
- Transverse structure of the hadrons
- Longitudinal structure of the hadrons
- 3D structure of the hadrons
- Hadrons and cold nuclear matter
- Low-energy tests of the Standard Model and Fundamental Symmetries
All sessions will take place at the CEBAF Center auditorium. In-person attendance is strongly encouraged, but the meeting will have a hybrid connection. Registration and a reception will be held on the evening of Monday, January 23.