Theory Center Senior Staff, Jefferson Lab
Assistant Professor of Physics, Old Dominion University
- Born Caracas, Venezuela
- Received a B.A. in Physics from New College of Florida, Sarasota, FL, 2003-2007.
- Received a M.S. and PhD from the University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 2007-2013.
- PhD advisor: Martin Savage.
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Jefferson Lab, 2013-2016
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Old Dominion University, 2015-2016
- Nathan Isgur Research Fellow, Jefferson Lab, 2016-2017
- Joint Theory Senior Staff Member, Jefferson Lab, 2017-present
- Assistant Professor, Old Dominion University, 2017-present
- Complete list (inSpires)
- PhD dissertaion: On the Determination of Elastic and Inelastic Nuclear Observables from Lattice QCD
- Review articles:
- Low-energy nuclear/particle physics
- Lattice quantum chromodynamics(QCD): numerical evaluation of QCD on a discretized spacetime
- Effective field theories
- Few-body physics: scattering/transitions amplitudes, form factors, spectroscopy, etc.
- Finite volume physics
- Jefferson Science Associates (JSA) Postdoctoral Fellow - 2015 (www) (video of talk at JSA user group meeting, 2015)
Some recent invited talks
- "Resonances and QCD", presented in INT workshop on "Nuclear Physics from Lattice QCD" (pdf) (video)
- Multi-Hadron and Nonlocal Matrix Elements in Lattice QCD" workshop, Brookhaven National Laboratory: Hadronic transition processes in a finite volume
- Southeastern Section of the American Physical Society 2014, University of South Carolina: The exotic frontiers of lattice QCD
- Plenary at Lattice 2014, Columbia University: Few-body physics
- HUGS summer school lectures: Nuclear physics from lattice QCD
- Lattice QCD & strongly interacting few-body systems (pdf) (video)
- JLab Open House (2016): (poster)
- Richmond Science museum (2015): (slides)
- JLab Open House (2014): (poster)