Theory Center Staff, Jefferson Lab
Born Tokyo, Japan; B.S. Universidad del Valle, Colombia, 2007; Ph.D., Florida State University, 2014. Postdoctoral Researcher, Center for theoretical and Computational Physics, Jefferson Lab, 2014-2017; Postdoctoral Researcher, University of Connecticut, 2017-2018; Postdoctoral Researcher, Old Dominion University; 2018-2019; Nathan Isgur Fellow, Center for theoretical and Computational Physics, Jefferson Lab; 2019-2020; Staff Scientist, Jefferson Lab, 2020-present.
- Perturbative QCD: higher order QCD calculations, resummation, target mass corrections, QCD factorization
- Hadron structure: baryon and mesons PDFs and TMDs
- Hadronization: fragmentation functions
- QCD global analysis: Jefferson Angular Momentum collaboration(JAM), CTEQ-JLab collaboration (CJ)
- MC event generators and machine learning
- Jet physics in heavy ions