- Cryocooler fundamentals and space applications course notes
- AIP Digital Archives
- AIP Proceedings Alerts
- Elsevier Freedom Collection
- Particle Accelerator Proceedings
- IOPScience Collection
- CRC Handbook to Physics/Chemistry
- MIT Radiation Series
- Nature Journals complete list
- OSA Journals
- Springer Physics and Astronomy
- Springer Collection
- Lecture Notes in Physics
- Springer Tracts in Modern Physics
- Topics in Applied Physics
- Advances in Solid State Physics
- Wiley E-Books
- Royal Society of Chemistry Journals
Welcome to Information Resources, your gateway to the library's online catalog, physics and engineering databases, electronic journals and scientific information resources, full-text Jlab publications, professional paper preparation information, and records management assistance!
Take a look at our new online catalog!
Jefferson Lab Library In The Process Of Moving
While the Library move is currently underway, Library staff is committed to continue to provide the resources that are needed to drive world-class science at the laboratory. The books in our catalog will be housed in a temporary location until the new permanent space is ready. During this transition period, Library staff members encourage patrons to use the library catalog to request items. Make your requests for items and inter-library loans using our help page: https://www.jlab.org/IR/desktop.html
If you have any questions or need assistance, contact Library staff via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Library Support (preferred method of contact) - General Questions, Support