Jefferson Lab > CFO
Privacy and Security Notice

Chief Financial Officer


Need to update your W-4?

If you have had a life change since you last filed a Form W-4 or if you claim exemption, you may need to file an amended Form W-4 with JLab's Payroll Department. Life changes include marriage or divorce, birth of a child, loss of a dependent, or change in exempt status. Employees may view their current withholding exemptions and make any necessary changes through the Employee Self Service System (ESS) (link: Blank Federal and State W-4 withholding/exemption forms are also available on the IRS and state web sites. If you have any questions, please call Sharon Hay at x7620 or Janet Smith at x7503.