A conference is any event where individuals gather to discuss matters of interest to the Department of Energy, Office of Science or Jefferson Lab. This includes all meetings, symposiums, colloquia, workshops, expos, conferences and conventions with a formal agenda or program that does not meet one of the exceptions listed in the Process for obtaining approval to attend a conference.
Conferences can require pre-approval and, if the event is in a foreign country, approval to travel to the foreign country must be obtained once the conference has been approved.
What must you know about attending a conference for Jefferson Lab?
- Conference Status Report for Upcoming Events - New
- Conference Status Report for Upcoming Events - (Inactive as of 05/18/16)
- Updated Guidance on Conference-Related Activities and Spending
Request Forms and Instructions
- Critical Suspense Dates - Conferences & Foreign Travel (UNDER REVIEW)
- Conference Management at JLab (Travel Coordinator Process)
For further information contact the Conference Administrator at ext. 7438.