Hall D Safety and Training
Unescorted Entrance to Hall D / Tagger
- Basic WEB-based training available at this page
- SAF100: EH&S Orientation
- GEN034 for staff or GEN034U for users: Security Awareness
- SAF801C: Radiation Worker Initial Training
- SAF801KD: General Access RWP
- SAF103: Oxygen Deficiency Hazards
- SAF113: Hall D Safety Awareness, includes a walkthrough
In addition to the general "Unescorted Entrance" training the shift workers are requred
to take a specific training.
For each running period or a specific experiment a set of safety-related documents is prepared.
Verification of reading and understanding these documents is documented
by signing the sheet located in a "yellow binder" of the experiment specific documents.
These binders can be found in the Hall D counting house and in the MCC.