Need to take a course or class, or make yourself more effective at work?
The Training and Performance Office (TPO) is ready to assist.
The TPO helps employees obtain skills, knowledge, and abilities that increase their effectiveness in the performance of their current duties, while also improving their career opportunities within the laboratory. TPO does this by providing high-quality education and training services.
These services include:
- Classroom training on topics from leadership to communication
- Web-based self-study courses on a variety of subjects
- A repository of training and required skill records for all employees, users, and contractors
- Processes for completing required skills training off-site and financial support for selected advanced degree programs
- Individual and group consultation on process improvement, organizational development, personality typing, setting and assessing performance objectives, and effective business writing.
NOTE: Some of the links provided on this page are accessible only to those with Jefferson Lab badges and may require you to log on using your Jefferson Lab ID and password.