Associate Director's Office
Jefferson Lab's ISM website provides a platform for active sharing of the ISM-related documents, tools and processes being used across the Lab to accomplish the goals of ISM.
- ESH&Q Manual Chapter 1300 Content Review Policy and its Appendix T1 Content Review Procedure have undergone the following revisions:
- Revision to Chapter 1300: Chapter/appendix authors to be designated by AD-ESH&Q.
- Revision to Chapter 1300: Chapter/Policy content to be approved by Laboratory Director and designees
- Revision to Chapter 1300: Appendix/Procedure content to be approved by AD -- ESH&Q.
- Revision to Appendix 1300-T1: Review/Approval Procedure edited to reflect above changes.
If you have any questions, please contact Mary Jo Bailey x7277.
The primary objectives of the ESH&Q Division are:
- Provide line management support for safe work planning and conduct;
- Provide necessary ESH&Q expertise to direct and manage lab-wide and division programs;
- Provide technical support for hazardous activities and conditions;
- Work with line management and Training and Performance to develop and provide formal and "Just-in-Time" training in specific ESH&Q disciplines;
- Communicate ESH&Q information to assist line management in preventing and appropriately responding to potentially hazardous conditions;
- Monitor and report ESH&Q activities, serving as primary liaison with the DOE and other regulators.
Associate Director - ESH&Q Division
(757) 269-7447, email@example.com
Robert T. May
Deputy Director - ESH&Q Division
(757) 269-7632, firstname.lastname@example.org
ESH&Q Executive Assistant
(757) 269-7611, email@example.com