- Theory and experiment combine to provide the most precise empirical extraction of the proton’s tensor charge, a fundamental property of the proton.
- Researchers examine the bridges across the subfields of nuclear physics and machine learning to spark future innovation.
- Nuclear physicists are using software-based streaming readout systems to analyze holistic data in a fraction of the usual time.
- A unique experiment reveals new details about the nuanced, short-distance interactions between and neutrons in nuclei.
- European physicists are conducting experiments that predict bigger neutron star sizes.