25th International Spin Symposium (SPIN 2023)
You can download a calendar file to your device and get the latest event info by signing up for event notifications.
- 25th International Spin Symposium (SPIN 2023)https://spin2023.phy.duke.edu/Durham, NC2023-09-24EDT8:00:00 ~ 2023-09-29EDT17:00:0018916
We are happy to invite you to the 25th International Spin Symposium (SPIN 2023) to be held in Durham, NC, from September 24-29, 2023. The conference will be hosted at the Durham Convention Center in downtown Durham, near Duke University. The Symposium is one of the pre-eminent venues bringing together theorists and experimentalists in the field of spin physics. It is held every two years, alternating between the U.S., Europe and Asia.
The conference will have an exciting plenary and parallel program covering the following scientific topics:
- Nucleon helicity structure-Spin physics in Nuclear Reactions and Nuclei
- 3D Structure of the Nucleon: TMDs
- 3D Structure of the Nucleon: GPDs and Form Factors
- Low Energy Spin Physics with Lepton, Photon and Hadron Probes
- Fundamental Symmetries and Spin Physics Beyond the Standard Model
- Acceleration, Storage and Polarimetry of Polarized Beams
- Polarized Ion and Lepton Sources and Targets
- Future Facilities and Experiments
- Application of Nuclear Polarization Techniques to Other Fields
- Spin in Heavy Ion Collisions-Quantum computing mini-symposium
Tom Mehen and Anselm Vossen